- Refinish the hardwood floors in living room, dining room, 3rd floor.
- Paint the entire interior
- Paint kitchen cabinets
- Lay tile on kitchen floor and backsplash
- Install powder room on first floor
- Install bookshelves in living room from Ikea - but doctor them up so they look custom
- Address mud room ceiling, paint, add storage/countertop
Minwax stain - Dark Walnut 2 quarts
Polyurathane Fast Drying Gloss 1 gallon
220 Grade Sand paper for sanding in between poly coats
Mineral Spirits to use after sanding the floor
Roller to apply stain
Paint tray for stain
Rags to wipe up stain (old t shirts)
Lambs wool applicator for Poly
Ventilator mask to wear throughout the process (only $24 at home depot)
Exhaust fan for the window
Plastic to tape off doorways
I also purchased the Dremel 3 pack which basically has a million uses. I know that this little tool is going to prove very handy for all of our little projects. The main purpose I picked it up yesterday was because it has a sanding attachment that will help me reach areas that the edger wont get to. I also am going to be sanding down some outdoor patio furniture that I picked up at a garage sale a few weeks ago and this will come in handy for that project as well.
So, the next time I post, we will officially own a home!