6.28.2011

Question: What is 2041?

Answer:  The year our last mortgage is due.  Whoa.  Eric said to me today, "We have two kids and own a home.  When did we get old?"  We signed on the dotted line today and walked out with some keys and a boat load of paperwork. 
Signing our loan paperwork with our Wells Fargo liason, Laura Weiner
During the signing, our realtor, Jill Connolly of Re/Max (who is fantastic by the way), leaned over and said 38.  It took me a second, but I knew exactly what she was talking about.  38 is the most houses that she has ever showed before for a client house hunting, and yes, we earned the title. 
Here we are with our realto Jill (middle) and the broker Laura (left)
After the signing, Eric went back to work and I ran over to the house.  Tomorrow is when I break ground on the hardwood floors.  First thing in the morning, I am picking up the drum sander and edger from Home Depot.  They are charging $54/day for the drum sander and $35/day for the edger.  Today, I laid out all my supplies, organized myself, hung some plastic to block off the dust from entering other rooms, tried on my awesome ventilator mask, rolled up the carpet that is hiding the stains on the wood and took some before pics.  Those you will have to wait to see until I finish the job.  Hopefully I'll have the project wrapped up by Friday.  I'll keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment