|above - finger painting by Owen|
left - a card made by cousin Sydney
right - sticker picture made by Owen and his babysitter Faith
|here you can see it with and without the pictures - |
the color really makes a big difference
Below are some additional ideas that I've stumbled acrossed and will definitly be incorporating at some point in our little home.
1. Scan in the artwork and crop it down into squares. Print. Tada! http://jengrantmorris.blogspot.ca/2008/08/artwork-in-boys-room.html
2. Trim on the wall with clips screwed on make for an easy change up in the display. http://www.marthastewart.com/275481/decorating-kids-spaces#/224231
3. Graham and Brown Wall Paper - ooooooohhhhh so many possibilities!
4. This takes my little project and blows it out of the water!
5. I actually have this wire hanging system from Ikea already. It's what I originally tried to use in my bay window to hang curtains. I recently installed the wire in my studio to hang current artwork.