1.22.2012

house stuff at a bit of a standstill

Hey friends and family...it's been a bit since I've posted an update.  We have been busy with lots of things, just not much with the house lately.  I've been doing quite a bit of painting which you can check out here.  The boys are good - Ryan is able to stand up now on his own, but no steps yet.  Eric has made a prediction that Ryan will take his first steps on or before Feb. 5th.  I think it will be more likely that he will walk closer to his first birthday in March.  Let me know if you want to get in on the pool.
This is what I found waiting for me this morning :)
We have some guests coming to stay with us in a few weeks - so my goal is to get the guest room painted before then.  I am still deciding on the color - Anjou Pear (Sherwin Williams) is on the short list as well as a light grey and a neutral.  I'll post pics when I make some headway.  It, as well as almost all the other rooms in the house is also paneling which requires a base coat of primer (I use Kilz).  So, I am sort of dragging my feet because I HATE priming.  Did I mention that the guest room is also drop ceiling which also needs a few coats of primer.  Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment