7.11.2011

Kitchen Cabinet Update

Up next are the kitchen cabinets.  They are so outdated, but are a good quality cabinet.  I decided to give them a face lift.  I am removing all of the cabinet doors and drawers, stripping them of the awful hardware, and painting them a cream color. 

labeling the doors so I know where to re-hang

removing the doors and stripping them of all the hardware

sanding them down so they will accept the primer and paint


here they all are after being primed
Because of the hot and humid weather, the primer is still a little tacky.  I am going to wait until the weather cools down before I paint them with the finish color.  I am still slightly undecided on the final color but know that I want to go with a cream or off white.  More to come... 

No comments:

Post a Comment